Tuesday, August 14, 2007

2nd Opinion

Well I had my consult at Hopkins today.........

I'll just say, TCI makes all others pale in comparison no matter what.

However, the experience was interesting. The guy was double booked every 15 minutes.

So I waited for 2 hours for my, what turned out to be, 5 minute consult.

Unimpressed.

How could I be thought after TCI took such care in making sure they had all the testing done just right, and had an entire Chiari crew.

All in all, I am glad I went today.

It just made me glad I found TCI.

Yeah, the situation about surgery is irking me to no end...... but as far as Chiari, these guys know their stuff.

And something I found out is important when you are having major surgery.........they are human, and treat their patients human also.

0 comments: