Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fundraising

Hi all,

I am planning on having a fundraiser at the end of the month to raise money for the next part of this journey: surgery.

The exact details will be posted soon. I am still looking for a place to have it.

If you have any ideas, feel free to comment or email me.

I am looking for something in Frederick, MD. (I unfortunately live on the outskirts, which is not a good place to have a fundraiser)

Anyhow, there are also links on this page (on the right hand side) to other fundraising efforts: including making a donation (yeah, I said I didn't want to do it that way...but everyone keeps insisting that I should offer it)
or buying Chiari items (t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, and the such)

Any other ideas are welcome :)

Thanks guys.

Take care and God bless!

0 comments: