Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ok, for real now....

Surgery: Sept. 10th

Pre-surgery torture: Sept. 7th

Pre-op testing (normal stuff): Sept. 6th.

Where?: NY, baby!!!! Northshore hospital in Long Island.

Who: volunteers to step in have this surgery, are welcome. Previous surgery is not a must. Just should have more guts than me/ or have little touch with reality/ or enjoy pain.

How?: Don't know yet. God will provide. Not asking for donations this time......not because I didn't appreciate them last time.........but giving out money has to get old.

I do have some possible offers for a place to stay in NY (we will be there 2 weeks or so) And I called and asked about their facility called something like Variety House......lol.....that is most likely not the name, but it is escaping me right now.

Anyhow, you may still buy shirts at http://www.printfection.com/acm
Which by the way, just had a new section added with religious/ inspirational designs on the back, and the Find a Cure design on the front pocket area.
Only one in that section so far, but there will be more to come.


Well I guess that is it for now.
Thanks for being so supportive everyone. I am so blessed, and I know it too. As many of you have heard me say it before, we may all be children of God, but I am the spoiled one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and believing that September is the exact time God had your surgery planned.

I believe that God will continue to use you and your situation to reach people for His kingdom - you are a beautiful example of peace and submitting your plans into His hands.

I have an idea for a fundraiser, so let's talk!
All my love in Christ - Niki