Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Surgery Update

Hi all!
Queli came through the surgery just fine! It ended up lasting over 9 hours. We did not get to talk to the surgeon for details, but we did get to see her a few times. VERY groggy & just being Queli...apologizing for not being able to stay awake to entertain us & asking us how WE were!!! Even a nice dose of heavy drugs can't stop her from being concerned about other people! They kept her in "recovery" overnight & she will be moved to ICU today...probably for a few days. I'm guessing I will be posting another update soon(If Queli would like me to).

-Queli's friend Jen

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Thanks for the update Jen!
I prayed but was still a little worried. I'm soooooo haooy to know she is doing well.
Thanks sooo much!

lace1070 said...

Thanks so much for posting and giving us an update. Queli has been in my prayers and on my heart for the last couple of days. Glad to hear that surgery is behind her now. Tell her I am continuing to lift her up and prayer for a speedy recovery. ~Lace

Linda said...

I am so glad the surgery is over with. Sending lots of prayers and {{{HUGS}}}!