Friday, September 7, 2007

TEST POSTPONED

The ICT was postponed until Monday, due to an emergancy surgery the surgeon had to attend to. So now, I will have the Frankinstein right before the Zipper on Monday... which I liked much better than the option to have the surgeons start on me later this evening, on a Friday night, after after a long day....just wanting to go home like the rest of us.
So keep posted, and have a great weekend.
I plan to try to see the beach, and Central Park now that I don't have any extra pain associated to the ICT.
Take care of you,
Q

2 comments:

lace1070 said...

I will be so happy when all of this is behind you. I can't help but know the setbacks are for a reason and timing is everythihg ~ right? Keep me posted ~ hugs to you ~ Lace

Abbie said...

I feel so small now just reading what you are going through and complaining about my whimpy situation. You are an inspiration. See you when you get back.
Take Care babe.