Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MSWalk

Ok, after much thought and prayer, I am still going to walk this Sunday.

No, I am not on some "nothing can stop me" mission; just following through with something I feel strongly about.



However, I am not going to walk anymore than my body says I can. Hopefully I will get through the entire walk, but even if I can't make it to West Patrick from the Middle School parking lot, I will at least be there to support someone close to me who IS walking, and is fighting a battle must more personal to her than it is to me.



If you would like to make a donation, go to the National MS Society website. You can donate directly or through one of the teams/individuals participating in the event. All the money goes to the same place, and will go towards research which will hopefully lead to a cure.

2 comments:

lace1070 said...

You go girl! I will be sending you lots of energy and prayers! Hugs ~ Lace

lace1070 said...

Queli ~ how was your walk yesterday? Can't wait to hear all about it! Hugs ~ Lace