Wednesday, July 11, 2007

In God's Time

Ok, so this afternoon I decided to update ya''ll (my North Carolina education coming through).

I had just prayed before that, and had decided not to dwell on the fact that I hadn't heard anything from TCI yet.

I was worried that the longer it took, the longer until I have surgery

......which meant more time to get my panties in a knot.

Finally I put my hands in the air, and surrendered the fact that it was to be in God's time, not Queli's.

This verbal admission occured outloud outside on the patio.

Luckily, the dogs already know I am a couple cards short of a deck, so they didn't mind.

All this to say.......so then TCI called.

And God does tell us things so directly sometimes, that we do not understand.

TCI said they would like to see me in a week instead of a month.

The surgery is set at this point on July 23rd. Which means I need to be in NY by the 20th for presurgery junk.

Which means I have no time to plan like I love to plan. And means I don't even have time to worry about the money or how bad it will hurt, or if my living room is adjusted to be most comfortable during post-op.

It is all in God's hands.

From the 19th on, I will most likely finish out July in NY.

So keep these dates in your thoughts and prayers.

Take care of you!

1 comments:

lace1070 said...

Don't you just love it when you finally release control of planning and worrying and God shows up and shows you that he has everything under control! So happy for you ~ you will be in the best care at TCI. :)