Monday, April 14, 2008

Comedy of Errors

Ok so I have had that day......you know the one where you expect a video crew to pop out of the bushes at any moment shouting "Surprise, your on Candid Camera"
But they didn't. Now I sort wish they did, cuz then there would be a excuse for my absent minded behaviors.
It was just a crazy off day.
The comedy of errors begin the moment I woke up and ran into my door. Several other things happened that I am blessed to be the only witness to (yeah you won't be hearing about it, cuz even though they are funny I would be embarrassed to admit any of it)
Forgetfulness, flakiness and clumsy hands have made this day one which would have made Ricky shake his finger and Lucy cringe. Isn't Chiari great!
Thank God there is only 20 more minutes til this day is officially done!

0 comments: